Customer Service And Road Courtesy Skills Course - 2 Days
Drivers and sometimes their supervisors, do not recognize the impact of the not-so-positive driver attitude, tardiness and indifferent behavior portrayed in the course of handling internal customers (organization staffs) as well as external customers (clients, organization visitors, consultants or expatriates). This is mainly because the drivers lack skills and attitude needed to effectively handle the customer during the trip. Road courtesy is also another area of concern; it is a major contributor of unsafe driving leading to accidents, endangering the life of the customer being driven, the load and even the vehicle. Discourteous driving also hurts the corporate image, in particular when branded vehicles are driven on public roads in a manner inconsistent with organization values. The course aims to equip drivers with a basic understanding of the physical and psychological differences that affect their customers and offer tips to assure a positive experience for all involved. It will provide participants with specific skills and knowledge needed to build and improve customer service.
At the end of course, participants should be able to:
- Identify the benefits of customer care to the organization and to them.
- Recognize and adapt to diverse customers –internal, external and special customers.
- Recognize the importance of appearance & communication to the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Learn techniques for dealing with customer complaints and take corrective action if needed.
- Appreciate how stress, fatigue and discourtesy can contribute to unsafe driving and hinder excellent customer service.